Let's face it: previous model (this one - [link]
) was utterly horrible garbage. Time to fix that. And learn something about mentalray, yeah, that too...Update2:
fixed eye a little, modelled exploring drone, added some non-procedural textures (bonus points if you can tell, what written there
). Previous update: [link]Update3:
Modelled wing... thing and neck. Boy, figuring how this thing works was hell, but I think I managed it. Previous update: [link]
Additional view: [link]Update4:
Yay! Not just bunch of components anymore! Previous update: [link]Update5:
I think, I finished with body for now. Next thing to do - arms. Or legs, I hasn't decided yet. Previous update: [link]Update6:
Well, arms it is then. Previous update: [link]Update7:
Now just the fingers... Previous update: [link]Update8:
Somehow, inside of thighs was harder to read than inside of arm. But I managed it. Previous update: [link]Update9:
Almost... There... I think, next update will be the last one. Previous update: [link]Update9:
Eeyup, it's done! Now I need only make a nice pose, think something about enviroment, set lights, and render a glorious masterpiece.
This deviation will be upgraded in process of modelling, and will be later moved into scraps.